·:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:·

Unlock the door to enter into an unknown and magical world!
Here it will be that you find what it is you've been searching for... Peace, calm, relaxation, reflection...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Can't wait, can't wait... For a very important date!

I haven't decided what day... yet. But the Grand Opening of "The Secret Gardens" is right around the corner!

I've ordered my supplies... And have a few more little things to pick up. And then??
Lights, camera, action!

I've been dreaming up various options as to exactly what kind of mini-gardens to offer everyone. I think the best is sweet and simple- minimal design, maximum impact. I think letting the little gardens speak for themselves in a very simplistic manner will be in order.

I can't wait for my items to arrive!
The way I figure it, I'll have them by next weekend... And then... Crafting time! More exciting will be picture time- because there will be so many variations of these little wonders that will delight and entertain!

Undecided as of yet as to use sand, small stones, or perhaps a combination of both. I think I may try all three- and depending on the style that's ordered the most, will base further designs off those. I've also managed to find some miniature figurines too- and most likely will be hunting around Etsy for some really cute handmade ones. There are some fantastic sellers I've already found- and can't wait to place an order with! Patience, I keep telling myself... Patience!

This is all so very exciting- I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails